2 High Street
+61 3 5995 9132
|Monday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Thursday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Friday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Saturday|| 09:00am — 03:00pm |
Reviews of Elite Computer
- wayne crowley Added September 26, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆a very bad business to deal with , would not recommend to my worst enemy
- Bruce King Added November 30, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★They stayed within the quote of their standard rate and understood I had a ceiling limit with my budget for additional (software, etc) products if needed, with no pressure to choose any. Which I discussed with the costumer service before making a booking. The technicians have been prompt, polite and straight forward. The technicians explained things to me in simple terms, and gave me some options, and fixed the problem, considering my budget and the type of computer user I am. I feel they offer value for money and personalized service. So I use them because I have confidence in there service. They have very good costumer service follow up. A+
Three words to describe this business: Honest, efficient, helpful! These guys are marvellous. I recommend them to all my families and friends for sure.
- Graham Castle Added November 24, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Buying a new desktop, wow how hard can it be. The guys at elite made the experience painless, they were so helpful to someone who is green. I would definitely recommend them to anyone, amazing sales service and so nice to deal with. a Local hero
- Luke Robinson Added November 22, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★I recently had a problem with my Canon printer and had the good fortune to find that elite computer were a Canon service agent. I was also lucky to meet John Freeman, he recognised I was travelling a distance to get to his premises and my need to have the printer up and running again for my work. My repair job was turned around in a very timely manner.
The service provided by John and the elite team was impeccable and exceeded any service expectation I could have had. I worked in retail for 17yrs and understand the importance of a great customer experience and I certainly got that at elite through John.
- Paul Hawkins Added June 27, 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Worst service ever.
I took my laptop because my charging port was not charging the battery. However, I could still plug in the charger and just use the laptop without charging the battery.
The store owner gave me a quote which was way too expensive, so I decided to leave it as is.
When I got the laptop back, I found that my brand new Sandisk SSD hard drive was replaced with an out of order OCZ hard drive.
So I went back to have a word. Initially they denied everything. But when I told them that I still have the receipt of the hard drive which has the serial number written and I am taking the receipt to the police station, he asked me to give leave the laptop so he can ask his team to see if a mistake has been made.
I went back 3 days later, to find that my original hard drive was back in place, but the owner still holding on to the statement that the hard drive was never replaced. I brought the laptop home, and this time the display cable was plugged, just for the purpose of annoying me.
Lucky for me, I was able to fix the display cable, but I have never seen such unprofessional people.
Share this page
Today's weather in Cranbourne VIC
13:00 12 ℃ 1019 hPa 80 % 3 m/s 16:00 12 ℃ 1019 hPa 82 % 4 m/s 19:00 10 ℃ 1021 hPa 88 % 4 m/s 22:00 9 ℃ 1023 hPa 89 % 4 m/s